It's been one month since I last posted. I've been meaning to post, but I haven't been able to figure out where to start. Here are some things that I've been contemplating writing about:
- I bought a Garmin Vivofit in May. Without a doubt it has had an effect on me.
- One reason why I've been MIA lately is because I've been on vacation.
- For two weeks, I basically only wore two pairs of bermuda shorts and a few tops (including my favorite tank). It made getting dressed so easy, but I also got "same old, same old" syndrome.
- I have more items in my online shopping carts than ever before. (And more in the mail than ever before. At least I can make a review post out of it? Or is it time for an intervention?)
- This blogging break has been great. It was just what I needed.
- School has taken over my life again, but I want to finish my closet clean-out this summer.
Maybe I'll just write about all of these things in the next few weeks? In the mean time, I'll try to catch up on what I missed in the blogosphere, but realistically, that will be limited to what has happened this past week. So since I've been unplugged for a month, fill me in! Have any new trends popped up or disappeared? What are you loving and/or hating? What have you been up to?