Monday, May 4, 2015

sleeveless blazer, again

Are you tired of seeing this sleeveless blazer? Sorry I'm not sorry. But isn't this how we should feel about our clothes? Shouldn't we want to wear them all the time and actually wear them all the time? The same thing is currently happening with my new striped tank. I can't sing enough praises for it, as you'll see later this week.

In hindsight, I should have opted for a black tank or a tee with longer sleeves, but I didn't consider it at the time. I will the next time I wear it... which will probably be sometime later this week. What are you wearing on repeat? 



Sleeveless Blazer: Forever 21 | exact
Tee: The Limited | option
Belt: The Limited | option
Pants: The Limited | exact
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option


7 comments:

  1. Agreed! We should love our pieces so much that we want to wear them all the time. Right now I can't get enough of my two new fit-and-flare dresses from Old Navy. They are just so dang comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm glad you are wearing this a lot. It means that you really love it! What am I wearing on repeat? Anything that fits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! I love the belt which adds alittle bit of color to the outfit! I see these sleeveless blazers a lot on blogs and I am not yet sure if I should get one too or not...
    xx
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH I love the sleeveless blazer! I keep trying to find one too, and I'm having a hard time finding "the" one, you know?

    Great outfit!!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like seeing fellow bloggers wear the same items frequently for the reasons you stated! it's great that you still love this vest so much and continue to find new ways to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Items you find yourself wanting to wear time and time again are just the best. I bet a 3/4 it long sieve striped tee would look amazing with this blazer. I keep wanting to wear all my new Express tops since I love them so much. So I'm wearing one about every other day! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo! I like it with the red belt! You are getting so much great wear from that blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...