Monday, May 11, 2015

chasing bears

Sometimes I put together an outfit I've never worn before, and then spend the entire day thinking "how did I not think of this combination sooner?!" Enter bear dress and denim jacket. 

Sometimes I like an outfit enough that I'll keep it on the back burner so I can wear it again on the weekend and/or when I know my outfit won't get blogged. This is definitely one that will get worn again, but you won't know when or how many times that will happen. 

Sometimes I get fixated on wanting a particular item. In this case, I really want a pair of floral flats. I ordered this pair from Target, but they were too tight on the heel. Now I'm waffling between this pair and this pair (in yellow). Thoughts?




Anthropologie bear dress | save, spendsplurge
Groopdealz mint necklace | similar
Target denim jacket | similar
Steve Madden flats | option

13 comments:

  1. Yes, please wear this outfit again! It's too cute to only wear once! In terms of the shoes, you can't go wrong with either! Do you think one color or the other will work better with your wardrobe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bear dress. And this is such a great outfit, definitely a keeper and a repeater. I'm a big fan of both shoes, so I agree with Whitney, either one will be awesome!

    Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Yes Yes Yes on this combo - and I have that feeling all the time with outfits I haven't worn before - why?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love when an outfit works out that way. I like the yellow flats. I feel like the grey and yellow can be worn more. Then the other pair.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute dress! Yay for finding new outfit combos that are fabulous! I do that all the time too :) I think both pairs of shoes are super cute and will go with a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it with the denim jacket! It's definitely a tough choice between the shoes. Too bad the Target pair didn't work out. I like the pink and navy pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both pairs of the JCF flats! I think I would probably go with the "authentic navy" ones though, since they would likely be more versatile for my closet. Both are adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a nice combination - the jeans jacket looks great on top of your favorite dress :)
    xx
    Larissa
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, the yellow floral flats are really pretty. my only concern is if you'd want some with more colors in the print? (typing one-handed means no capitalization)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm shocked you've never paired these two together! They're a perfect combo! As for the floral flats, I love the yellow and grey/black pair! I think the lighter colors would match with more--plus I'm a sucker for bow flats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you definitely should wear this outfit again & again, the denim jacket was just meant to be paired with it! i love both of those flats from JCF, ugh, as if i need more items to add to my shopping cart... THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too cute, Kate! I love this whole outfit on you - that dress is so adorable and I love how it looks with your denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...