Saturday, May 2, 2015

Budget Rewind: April 2013



Good:

  • Gap floral dress: $29 - An impulse purchase, but a good one at that. It's the perfect dress for my body type. I can't say enough good things about it.
  • Groopdealz spike bracelet: $10 - I've worn it countless times. It was my go-to bracelet whenever I didn't know what to put on my wrist, until I misplaced it. 
  • (not pictured) Groopdealz bracelet: $6 - I paired this bracelet with the spike one all the time. I'd say I got my money's worth, even if I have no idea where the bracelet is now. 


Medium:

  • Old Navy olive blouse: $20 - I remember really wanting an olive blouse, and was so happy when I found this one. But for some reason, I just don't wear it that much. It has become more of a layering piece than a standalone top. 

Another good budget rewind! I'll be even more content if I get myself to wear this olive blouse at least one more time before the dog days of summer set in.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the floral dress! I am sure the olive blouse suits you very well and I think you can easily make a nice outfit with it as a center piece :)
    xx
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that dress! I remember hoping that I would find it, but it's probably not the perfect shape for my body, so I should be glad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always admired that floral dress on you! definitely a much better purchase than the navy & white striped one i purchased on impulse that i have hardly worn. i'm still browsing ebay trying to find this floral one though, i think it would fit in much better in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar spiked bracelet and wore it so much the gold wore off! Otherwise I would be wearing mine still too! That dress is really gorgeous on you. I can see why it's gotten so much wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these posts! Don't you love when you get a lot of wear out of something that was inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that floral dress is SO pretty! I love all of the ways you've worn it - can't wait to see more this spring/summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...