Monday, April 13, 2015

lace baseball tee + military vest

When I first saw this lace baseball tee, I thought "that is so me!" ...so it should come as no surprise that it is one of the items on my Top Ten Remix. It is somewhat surprising is that I don't wear it more often. 

Speaking of surprises, the Kate Spade Cove Street Goldie came back to me. Last month, I found it in TJ Maxx, but wasn't sure about it, so I passed, only to regret that decision hours later. It was gone the next day. I came *this* close to paying double online, but I figured what's meant to be will always find a way. Long story short, when I saw it in store again, I bought it without hesitation, and now I just have to wait to take my comprehensive exams and it will officially be mine. (I'm treating it as my reward for passing comps, and won't use it until I do... which will hopefully be at the end of this semester.)

What kinds of things have surprised you lately?




Top: The Limited | option
Vest: Old Navy | option
Necklace (souvenir) | option
Pants: The Limited | exact
Flats: J. Lo via Kohl's | option


[linking up with Laura]

13 comments:

  1. YAY for finding that purse again! And I'm impressed with your resolve to wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the top is very feminine and boy-ish at the same time. Your styling is spot on too. Kudos for holding off on using the bag. I would have no self control. Have you ever heard the Jeff Foxworthy "You might be a redneck... if you put on your new clothes before you leave the store." That was me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great that the purse found its way back to you! Definitely purse fate right there. Good luck on comps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I like how it looks with the vest! It's funny how much you think you will wear something when you get it and then how much you actually wear it (and visa versa)! Glad you got the bag you wanted! What a great motivation for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute - I love cargo vests annnnnd baseball tee's, so this is a total win as far as I'm concerned!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baseball tee looks great paired with the vest. Thanks for sharing!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the detailing - it makes that baseball tee so unique!

    xo, Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that vest. Your necklace is adorable too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the necklace you are wearing here! The lace tee is also really nice, I would also buy it I tihnk :)
    By the way, I chose my top ten remix items too ;)
    I hope you are having a wonderful week so far :)
    xx
    Larissa
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top is so versatile and you look smashing.
    Angele
    #confident -twosday linkup

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous bag! SO happy to hear it came back to the store and you were able to get it! Wow, talk about lucky! You must be pretty disciplined to not use it yet. What a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't believe you found that purse again, that's amazing!! i hope you get to use it soon, i don't know how i could handle the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I totally love that lace baseball tee! It's a great blend of casual and dressed up, making it appropriate for weekends and work days (my favorite kind of item!). I'm impressed that you got the bag you'd been waiting for - good luck on your comps, too! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...