Thursday, March 5, 2015

10 things v.1

1.     I wanted to wear my giraffe sweater today.
2.     I seem to not be able to wear this sweater with anything but navy.
3.     Did you know that the inventor of the K-Cup regrets his invention
4.     Did you know that the bee population is declining? And that this matters? 
5.     This is the funniest thing I have seen all week. If you don't laugh, I'm sorry.
6.     This is the second funniest thing I have seen all week. If you don't laugh, I'm not sorry.
7.     I may or may have not finally bought these booties after waffling for the past six months.
8.     I may or may have not also bought these heels in navy and these heels in black.
9.     I'm so excited for spring. It's like Christmas, part two. I want everything on this page.
10.  My wallet is scared for spring. I think I may have to hide my credit cards for the next six months.




Sweater: Banana Republic | save, save, splurge
Shirt: The Limited | similar, similar
Pants: The Limited | similar
Wedges: via Payless | similar


[linking up with Alice and Tara]

12 comments:

  1. oh dear, I want everything on that BR page, too! That blue floral print needs to get in my closet right now! I'll be anxious to hear how you like the CL navy heels that you bought. I really like the look of them, and I'm curious how comfortable they might be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how you like your new purchases. I always like this sweater on you, it's so fun!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing this sweater on you! It's so fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sense of humor. I totally cracked-up at that basketball video :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, what a cute sweater! Giraffes are awesome. Ok, what is going on with those basketball players?? Are they all trying out for ballet or something?? Their movement though.. That second video is pretty cute too. Oh and I'm excited for your new booties! I hope they work out and you love them to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the shoes you got! I hope you'll review those angelina pumps here on the blog--I might have to order a pair for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear, that BR page! Hide yo wallets! Can't wait to see how your new shoes work out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sweater is too cute! Yes, I want everything on that BR page too! Going along with what Inge said ^^ Hide yo kids, hide yo wives! Wallet, I apologize in advance for whatever may happen in the upcoming months :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sweater! I've been hunting for a semi-mature animal sweater haha!

    xo, Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for those black booties!! and darn you for encouraging me to click on that BR page, that blue floral dress is something awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sweater is so cute and I think it looks so perfect with navy so why wear it with something else ;)? It may also look good this some sort of cognac color though... or what do you think?
    Sending you much love!
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHAHA, the basketball Vine cracked me right up! I'm a total Vine addict and hadn't seen that one yet before, bahaha! Also, the pull my finger GIF made me laugh as well. I have the sense of humor of a 7-year-old boy! ;) I really, really like this sweater a lot and I think it looks wonderful with those pants! Have you worn it with your white jeans? Perhaps some white or yellow shorts? Just a few ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...