- Kohl's white jeans:$17 - As mentioned in a recent post, these jeans are my best sale purchase ever. Enough said.
- Target denim jacket: $30 - This is one of the few full price purchases I have ever made, and I don't regret it. If and when I retire this one, I will opt for a longer style next time.
- Kohl's glitter belts: $3? - These came in a two-pack, and I didn't keep track of how much these cost - I probably had store credit, but I remember that they were really inexpensive. I don't wear the silver one much, but the glitter one has got enough use to qualify as a good purchase.
- The Limited sunglasses: $12 - These have gotten so much wear over the past two years. The frame actually just cracked last week, but I had my husband hot glue them back together. So far, so good. (But this is why I can't have nice things.)
- The Limited black elastic belt: $0? - I didn't keep track of how much I paid for it, but I think I had a rewards card that let me walk away with it for next to nothing.
- Old Navy purple sweater: $9 - While it's made it to the blog 5 times, I would consider these a medium purchase because it's too short and the neckline is too open. This one might end up going to consignment next year.
- LOFT parrot top: $18 - I saw this one on the clearance rack, immediately fell in love, and then got my heart broke when I found out it was the last one left and it was a petite. I'm not a petite. But I bought it anyway. I really shouldn't have, especially because I've only managed to wear it 4 times. But it's still such a great print!
- Chinese Laundry black heels: $14 - While they were a great deal and I loved them standing in front of the mirror in the store, they are not meant for walking, and they are definitely not meant for teaching, either. I always feel like a baby giraffe when I wear them. I was going to take them to the consignment shop, but there's mud I need to clean off the soles.
It seems that with every budget rewind I do, I come up with at least one item that I'm determined to wear and make work again. This time, it's the LOFT parrot top. With the warmer weather coming it, I'm sure it won't be hard to do. (Although I'm always open to outfit suggestions!)