I don't know why I do it. I just can't help it. You know what I'm talking about. One minute, you're online window shopping, and the next minute you're looking for $40+ more worth of stuff just to qualify for free shipping. I do this time and time again, and more often than not, end up returning most - if not all - of that stuff.
Case and point: my last haul.
- pros: cute, great color
- cons: too tight, too tall, realistically would only wear them for teaching
- verdict: return. I don't need another pair of shoes that I only wear teaching.
- pros: classy-ish, I could use a new watch
- cons: too big, and had a cheaper feel to it than anticipated
- verdict: return. I love the idea of it more than the watch itself. Plus it was just too big for my ridiculously tiny wrists.
- pros: cute, affordable, easy to match with most spring/summer outfits
- cons: small. very small. as in I can fit my keys, my phone, and my magic wallet. and that's it.
- verdict: undecided. it's small, but it can fit what I need to put into it.
- pros: great color
- cons: flimsy, too big
- verdict: return. I'm an 8.5, and this shoe only comes in full sizes. I ordered the 9s, and they were way too big. If the shoes didn't feel like they were going to fall apart after one hundred steps, I'd try the 8s. (I bought them with the hopes that I could wear them during summer vacation when I plan to do a lot of walking.)
So... while the moral of the story should be to avoid online shopping altogether, it's just too fun not to :) Have you done any online shopping lately? What have you bought?