Thursday, February 19, 2015

No Longer Neglected: short-sleeve cardigan

That's right, another neglected cardigan. Getting bored yet? I promise I won't wear cardigans all week next week. I just can't resist forcing myself to wear neglected pieces. And apparently I can't resist turning Audrey's Style Challenges into week-long ordeals. 

Today I'm giving love to this short-sleeve cardigan that was gifted to me by my sister-in-law. I think my favorite way I've styled it was belted over a sweater, but I wanted to try something different this time, so I paired it with a scarf. Technically, this striped top is also no longer neglected: I haven't worn it in almost a year. I forgot that I even had it, as I could have sworn I gave it to a consignment shop this summer. Whoops.




Black Scarf: Forever 21 | similar
Cardigan (gift): The Limited | option - $70 off!
Striped Top: The Limited | option
Jeans: The Limited | option
Boots: via Payless | option

7 comments:

  1. Short sleeve outer pieces are so hard to style!! I'm digging this layered look. Hey at least you find yourseld wanting to style your neglected pieces! I tend to reach for all my new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short sleeve jackets and cardigans are hard for me too, but I think this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, short sleeve layering pieces are tricky, but I think the marled fabric looks really cool with the stripes underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are KILLING it this week with the cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to use items that have been neglected - it's like having new clothes. I really like how you layered this cardigan.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great job styling this cardigan (the outfit belted over the purple sweater is one of my favorites though!) I've actually been looking for a short sleeved sweater or cardigan to wear with layered looks but haven't found anything just right for me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great job styling this cardigan (the outfit belted over the purple sweater is one of my favorites though!) I've actually been looking for a short sleeved sweater or cardigan to wear with layered looks but haven't found anything just right for me yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...