Wednesday, February 18, 2015

No Longer Neglected: colorblock cardigan

For some reason I have a lot of cardigans and yet don't wear them very often. This week's PMT Style Challenge has inspired me to make them work. Yesterday I un-neglected my blue boyfriend cardigan after not wearing it for 8 months. Today, I've un-neglected my colorblock cardigan after not wearing it for 15 months, thanks to this pin (via Whitney who used to blog at Along the Lines of Style). I feel like celebration is in order.

Three cheers for challenges to get us to wear our neglected clothes! Three cheers for Pinterest and blogger friends to inspire us! Three cheers for awesome clearance rack finds (like my new scarf)! And three cheers for a little bit of snow!



Scarf: via Target | exact
Cardigan: The Limited | option
Lace Tee: The Limited | option
Pants: The Limited | similar
Wedges: via Payless | option


[linking up with Shanna, Liz, Tara, and Lindsey]

16 comments:

  1. I love your cardigan. The two colour tone is lovely and you have a great smile. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find some style challenges so I use more of my forgotten wardrobe! I love your Pin recreation and love your lace tee! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is precious - it definitely needed to be un-neglected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW! Was it freezing outside? Anyway, it looks pretty cool in your pictures. And hooray for un-neglecting your cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that cardigan. Wish I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! It looks amazing with the lace and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a cardigan in these same colors and never really know how to style it. I'm going to remember this! Love the new scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a cardigan in these same colors and never really know how to style it. I'm going to remember this! Love the new scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cardigan is stunning, love the brightness and the fact it's two tone. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun cardigan! I am like you and have a ton of them and having been them too much love. I love style challenges that encourages to use things in my closet.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am amazed that you always know for how long you did not wear a certain piece from your wardrobe! I wish I would know this for all my clothes! I like this outift and I love to wear cardigans in general, even though I prefer the oversized style ones :)
    Have a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my aren't you freezing?? I'm such a cold weather wimp haha. This week has been fun following along with your challenge to wear neglected pieces. Lots of cardigans this week! The colorblocking on this one makes it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! I'm like you, I seem to have a lot of cardigans but yet never really wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay, i will offer up three more cheers to all of those things... we have like, zero snow here, it's so sad for those of us who enjoy winter... BUT clearance scarves at target are one of the small joys of my life. i love this look of whitney's and your color block cardigan is a great interpretation of her look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this outfit, Kate! I think you did a great job of bringing back this colorblocked cardigan on your blog - the lace top adds a nice little touch. And I love how happy you look with the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...