In the past few years, I've put together wishlists of items I'd like to add to my closet. You might think that 2015's list might look like that which still remains on my 2014 wishlist with the addition of some trendy items or some replacement items. Well, it's not that easy.
I had 35 items on my 2014 wishlist and purchased 12 of those items (including a military jacket with a hood, which had been on my 2013 wishlist as well!). 10 of those items I no longer care to add to my closet (e.g., I really don't need anymore blazers, so I nixed tweed blazer from the list). But with the addition of two more wants (a white button up blouse and an everyday handbag), that leaves the following 15, i.e., my 2015 wishlist. 15 for '15! (Now let's see if I can keep my purchases limited to what's on this list...)
- Navy crewneck sweater (like this)
- Black longsleeve top with white stripes (like this)
- White/cream silk/flowy button up blouse (like this)
- Big chunky sweater cardigan (like this)
- Dark print a-line skirt (able to be worn in winter)
- Burgundy pencil skirt (like this)
- Olive full-length straight-leg pants
- Black booties - low heel (like these)
- Black heels, 2-3" heel
- Black suede wedges (like these)
- Purple/fuchsia heels
- Cognac riding boots (like these)
Do you make wishlists? What's on your wishlist?