Monday, January 12, 2015

Target, lately

The other day my husband and I went to scope out the clearanced holiday items at Target. At 90% off, it was hard to resist buying everything. (But we managed.) I went to the women's section hoping to find such great deals, and although I walked home empty-handed (with the exception of a pair of holiday socks for 50 cents), I found enough winners to write about them.
First, in the clearance section...
  • Tailored Blazer: I have been eyeing this blazer in camel for months. I was *this* close to buying it when I discovered that it was less than $20. (I bought a similar blazer in piped grey last year and it proved to be a great purchase.) What stopped me? I already have a tan-ish blazer.
  • Tunic Sweater: I've been spending most of my holiday break in tunic sweaters (this one, this one, and this one primarily), and now that I've turned to the longer lengths, I can't see myself going short again. It was $14... and sold out in my size. Sad face.
  • Pullover Sweater: Is there such a thing as too many stripes? I didn't think so. Again, sold out in my size, but $10! 
  • Waterfall Cardigan: When I saw this cardigan on Danielle, I nearly turned around and bought it for myself. I've been waffling about this one ever since, and will buy it if and when it is $10.
  • Bow Handbag: Quite possibly the most adorable little bag ever. If the smaller size isn't your cup of tea, it also comes in a larger handbag and a tote.
  • Leather Gloves: My fliptop gloves just aren't cutting it in the recent single-digit temps. I need something warmer just as much as I need the to move from the 30% off rack to the 50% off rack.
  • Moto Jacket: Don't you hate it when you find a perfect jacket at the perfect price, but the size isn't right? This jacket is fortunately one of the few items that is just as cheap online as it is in store.
  • Satchel Handbag: I must have stood in front of this bag for at least five minutes debating which one to take home with me. It comes in nearly every color of the rainbow!

Then, the new arrivals...
  • Boatneck Tee: The classic top has returned. (And is currently on promotion for $8.)
  • Chunky Cardigan: A long length cardigan? hashtag FTW. (for the winter)
  • Infinity Scarf: Can you say officially on my wishlist? This scarf provides the perfect pop of color on these awfully dreary winter days. It would look great paired with just about any solid colored top. 
  • Button Down Shirt: Black gingham is such a classic and would look great layered under a black sweater, a colorful cardigan, or even this vest (so cute!). 
  • The Timeless Collection: (not pictured) This is the best line of handbags I've ever seen at Target, and I wouldn't be surprised if they never made it to the clearance section. The hobo bag in taupe is at the top of my list. It seems like something that could work nearly year-round, and for the remainder of the year there are oodles of bright colors.
  • Drawstring Dress: (not pictured) So comfortable. Seriously. Go to Target. Try it on. And don't blame me when you go home with it.


What's catching your eye at Target lately? Have you found any great deals recently? 



This is not a sponsored post. I just really like shopping posts and hope this will inspire you to share some of your finds!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't been eyeing anything at target. Got to love target clearance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to stay away from the clothing section when I go there for just this reason! So many cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the same experience at Target lately--lots of good stuff in clearance, just nothing in my size! I bought the Merona cognac satchel last year in the after Christmas clearance. It was definitely a good decision--it's one of my most used bags. I also have it in hot pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that blazer! I could justify it since I don't actually have a camel one (just brown tweed which is totally different!). I wish I had seen those gloves though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm honestly a little bit mad at Target right now, because before I was pregnant, I would always find the cutest things on the clearance rack before realizing they were maternity. Now, nothing. So annoying! But these are pretty cute. I might have to check out that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, that bow bag is a dead ringer for a very cute and expensive alternative. Too bad I would have no where to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to Target yesterday and was so impressed by their sales! My sizing is a little weird right now, so I didn't buy much, but everything was so cheap. I was REALLY tempted by this plaid blazer... but I just couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man you found some cute things to share! Target surprises me with their stylish clothing. The boatneck tee and moto jacket make my heart flutter. As for now, I'm majorly wanting crewneck wool or cashmere sweaters in camel first, then black, then navy. All the warm things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The waterfall cardigan and moto jacket make me so happy! I want a moto jacket sooooo bad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...