Monday, December 8, 2014

thrown together

Some days I walk out the door feeling so put together (e.g., last Monday). Some days I walk out the door feeling so effortlessly cool (e.g., Tuesday). And some days, I just walk out the door. On this day, there was no method to my madness. I just put one item on after another.

I love having this scarf as a bright alternative to my plaid scarf from Target. Also, I'm slapping myself for not buying more of these pants from Old Navy last year when they were $12. (They're grey, btw. See how I wore them last here.) Do you buy multiples of the same item?




Chambray: Old Navy
Scarf (c/o Mom): Gap
Pants: Old Navy
Booties: Candie's via Kohl's

         
[linking up with Molly]

8 comments:

  1. I think you look so effortlessly cool in this outfit! And I don't usually buy multiples, but if I ever find jeans or pants that I like, I am somewhat likely to pick them up in ever color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this scarf! Such a great find! I do not buy the same item several times... however, when its in a different color its a different story ;) I have one knit dress in three different colors and I just wrote it on this years wishlist for christmas once more... again in another color :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so casually chic! I definitely buy multiples with pants. It's so hard to find a good fit so when I do it's worth it to get a couple pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do buy multiples of things, but I'm often kicking myself for not getting multiples of hard to find pieces like pants! I remember trying these same pants and thinking they were so comfortable, but they didn't work on me at all. I love this look, casual and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite an adorable outfit for being just thrown together. I love the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf truly brightens up the outfit. It adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For just throwing this together, it looks great! So great in fact, that I pinned it to copy later with a similar scarf I was gifted from Gap a year or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute, Kate! I've been throwing more outfits together lately too, and it's led to many outfits I feel great in :) I love that scarf - I think my friend has the same one...it's super soft!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...