Tuesday, November 11, 2014

zig zag

I wore this outfit on Friday, but didn't manage to get photos of it. While I don't mind passing over weekend outfits, I can't bring myself to do that for week day outfits. So before heading to campus Monday morning, I put this outfit back on, took some photos, and then changed into Monday's outfit. Totally normal, right? Yeah.

I think this top is one of my most neglected pieces. I really do like it, but I can never decide what kind of necklace to wear with it, and since it has spaghetti straps, I have to wear something over it. I have such a hard time picking the correct coordinating cardigan. I've paired it with yellow-ish, black, and red-orange. What color should I pair it with next time? 




Cardigan: The Limited | similar
Top (c/o Mom): Banana Republic | option
Pants: The Limited | similar
Flats: via Target | exact


[Linking up for Confident Tuesday]

7 comments:

  1. I find it so hard to combine tops with spaghetti straps in an outfit. I am afraid I did not wear most of my spaghetti straps tops for two years or so :( I like how you combined it here since one cannot tell the spaghetti straps and its looks really elegant actually :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look, the top is great! It's good that it's so neutral you can wear it with brights :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is really cute! You've done a great job of pairing it with cardigans so far! I think a pastel like pink or mint could be fun next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this top with the cobalt blue. I think red would work with this as well. You are too funny about putting this outfit on to take these photos, I always feel like if it didn't get post it on the blog, the outfit didn't happen :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Laura. I think it'd look great with blush or mint. If it's a cute outfit, it is sort of mandatory to put it back on again to take pictures of it. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure about the colours to put with your top. It has 2 different intensities so you could wear lighter or heavier colours. Have you got a purple cardi? btw you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blush, blush, blush!! That's the first thing I thought of - or maybe something in the plum tones? And I see nothing wrong with putting on an outfit that you've already worn to take photos and then changing into something else. In fact, I took another large batch of photos - what I wore last week and what I'm wearing this week. Blogger hacks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...