Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lou & Grey sweater

I wore my new Lou & Grey sweater (from LOFT) last Friday. I had to administer a make-up exam after class, and by the time I got home, it was too dark to take photos outside. Inside, all photos were washed out. I finally got around to putting this outfit back on and snapping some pictures. 

In case you can't tell from these photos, I really love this sweater. I'm so happy I was able to get it for 50% off. I was slightly frustrated that I had to buy a few pairs of jeans to qualify for free shipping, but I did end up really liking one pair! Come back tomorrow and you can see which pair I chose. 



Sweater: Lou & Grey via LOFT | exact
Exact Stretch Pants: The Limited | exact
Black Boots: Dexter via Payless | similar

10 comments:

  1. If we don't go twinning in that striped cardigan from Target, then we should go twinning in this one. I need one, too. It's the perfect length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I'm glad you decided to keep this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweater looks really comfy! I have not bought too much form the Lou & Grey line from Loft yet. I have such a hard time styling more casual pieces without looking like pajamas. Great pick.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you will stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet cute and stylish look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater looks super comfortable and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable on you! I love how the soft gray looks with the black. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can.not.wait for another 50% off sale to come around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like the perfect sweater for Fall and Winter! I love grey sweaters in general and this one is everything but boring because of the great shape and the melange-look. I really like it!
    By the way, it makes me really happy to see you on my blog more often lately - it makes me visit your blog more often too and I really enjoy being here :)
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is so cute I would love to have something like that for the weekends to lounge around in! Glad I found you on the Living In Color Style Link Up Ill be sure to follow!

    Xoxo
    Ashley
    www.ArrayofStyle.com
    Stop by sometime

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, girl, after seeing this outfit on you, I'm so glad you kept this sweater. What a perfect piece! You could wear this to work easily, as you did, but it could also look awesome with jeans and flats as a casual weekend outfit, too! Ah! You're so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...