Thursday, November 13, 2014

bear legs

This may be the last time that you see my bare legs this year. I don't know about you, but there's only one thing that comes to mind when I think of bare legs, and that's bear legs. Bear legs make me think of bears. Long story short: bear dress.

I experimented pairing this dress with a few different cardigans, and in the process, dismissed pairing it with most regular length cardigans. I preferred the longer lengths of the boyfriend cardigans, and ended up choosing this one because purple goes well with the navy bears and pink-ish background of the dress itself. I had a hard time settling on shoes, but finally opted for the booties because I'm on a mission to wear them more often.




Dress: Anthropologie | save, spend, splurge
Cardigan: Forever 21 | option, option
Necklace: Forever 21 | option
Booties: Candie's via Kohl's | option


[Linking up with White Coat Wardrobe and Happiness at Mid-Life]

10 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a cute outfit! I love the lenght of the cardigan and I think I really need one like that... I am over exited to travel to Tunesia tomorrow so that I get a chance of wearing bare legs for a last time this year too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing this pretty dress on you. I think the navy long cardigan goes so well with this.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear legs, ahahahaha. Punny. :)
    You look so cute here! I love the dress; such a cute print. And yes, I think my bare legs are retired for the season, too- it's sooo cold here in KC!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan looks perrrrrrfect with that dress! And good choice going with the booties. I love a good dress, cardi, booties combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. You did good, going with the longer cardi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bare legs always make me think of bear legs, and then I think that if I had bear legs, I probably wouldn't need tights, because I'd never be cold! But I'd also probably be ashamed and only wear long dresses or pants, because why does a human have bear legs? Anyway,this dress looks cute with the long cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours, ever. So favorite, in fact, that I'm taking time to comment despite hardly commenting at all this month because I'm so insanely busy. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is outfit is absolutely adorable on you! I love everything abou tit from the cozy cardigan to the booties! Seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesterday I was bare legged and today I have on two pairs of pants. Hello winter. Every time I see you wear this dress I love it even more. This look is very laid back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I love this! You definitely chose the right footwear for this outfit! I love how it looks - so casual but wicked cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...