Friday, October 31, 2014

vest weather

On Sunday, the temperature hit 90 degrees. (Go figure I had two soccer games that day.) When I took the dogs out Wednesday morning, it must have been 50 degrees. I thought to myself, "If today isn't vest weather, I don't know what is."



Vest: J. Crew Factory | exact
Sweater: Old Navy | option
Shirt: Old Navy | option
Bracelet: via groopdealz | nearly identical
Jeans: The Limited | similar
Flats: BC Footwear via Nordstrom Rack | exact

[day 18 of the 21 day buffet: BC flats]

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh the vest. I'm torn so badly about getting that vest. I love it, but I'm having a hard time deciding to spend the money or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kate, there are so many things I love in your outfit today: the sweater, the shirt, the vest, the pave link bracelet. Since you are wearing pink, you still have a few hours to link up with Amy and I one last time for Pink month (Breast Cancer). Thanks.

    Happy Halloween Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and amen. We have pretty similar weather and man, was I so happy when it hit 60 degrees today. I'm hot but I'm rocking a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather sure has been funny in the states lately. Thanks for linking up to BBCA again. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew this was going to happen. I am regretting not purchasing that sweater from Old Navy. It's polka dot pattern is so subtle it goes with everything! I love it with the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vest weather, indeed! I'm kind of bummed that I got rid of all my vests when I moved. I only have my black SUPER puffy vest that I wear as outerwear or to keep me warm around the house...it's a bit big on me and not at all fashionable, but dang, is it cozy! :) I love all the layering in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...