Monday, October 27, 2014

twofer

(Since when did 'twofer' become a real word?)

Today I'm bringing you two outfits, one from this weekend and one from today (for days 15 and 16 of the 21 day buffet - day 15: lace baseball tee, jcrew chinos; day 16: white jeans). My goal was to finish by the end of the month, and that may only happen if I bring you a second twofer this week.

Anyway, I wore this today:



Sweater: Old Navy | option
Necklace: Forever 21 | similar
Pants: Apt. 9 via Kohl's | option
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option

and I wore this on Saturday:



Top: The Limited | exact
Necklace: via restaurant gift shop | option
Pants: J. Crew | similar style
Flats: via Target | option

5 comments:

  1. I like how the pink is peeking out from the first outfit.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute sweater from the second outfit.The color and style are just super pretty! I am not a huge fan of white pants and never really got into them.
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both such simple, chic outfits! I adore the lace detail in your second sweater and the pink peeking out from under your black top in the first. I love that idea for adding some color to outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both outfit look nice an cozy. Love the little pop of pink you have going on. Thanks again for linking up to BBCA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these outfits are so cute, Kate! I really like the second one - that top is so fun and makes a statement in and of itself. I really like your 21 Day Buffet challenge, by the way. What a great way to inspire you to wear things that you love in a new way, or to give some love to things in your closet that don't get worn as much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...