Thursday, October 30, 2014

sweatshirt tee, layered

Recently I came across this pin, and I could have sworn I first saw it sometime last year. Sure enough, the photo came from a post in 2013 {here}. I must have not thought anything of it when I saw it because I didn't have the short sleeve top to recreate the look. Fast forward to a year later when I have a short sleeve sweatshirt in my closet, and voila! A perfect outfit for office hours.



Sweatshirt Tee: J. Crew Factory | exact
Striped Shirt: The Limited | similar
Jeans: The Limited | similar
Flats: via Target | exact

[day 17 of the 21 day buffet: grey JCF sweatshirt t]

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Also the versatility of being able to take off the sweatshirt off if you wanted a different look or got too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so cute! I like the stripes peeking out from underneath the sweatshirt. What a great, casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of this outfit.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the look of layering striped tops underneath shorter sleeved things. I'm pinning these looks all the time! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, both the original and your version. I want a short-sleeve sweater tee now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute--loving the striped shirt layered underneath! Is it collarless or did you just choose to not pull them out? Either way I love the look and, never knowing how to make my collar look normal, I may try it out this way! Thanks for the inspiration!

    xoNoel
    Third Day Hair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...