Thursday, October 23, 2014

la la laa

My tee has a singing dinosaur on it. But you might not be able to tell because this awesome jacket is hogging the spotlight. The last time I wore this jacket, I made it fancy. This time I made it casual chic. I have to say that I love how this outfit turned out. And I managed to wear my overly neglected booties. Talk about a win-win.



Tee: Charlotte Russe | also seen here
Jacket: Gianni Bini via Dillard's | similar
Skinny Jeans: The Limited | similar
Booties: Candie's via Kohl's | option

Side note: You may have noticed that I'm trying to find new backgrounds for my outfit posts. You may have also noticed that the quality of the photos has been sub-par. I'm not sure whether it's the lighting or my camera (or both) but bear with me as I figure it all out. 

[linking up for graphic tee week, and here and here and here]

[day 13 of the 21 day buffet: booties]

13 comments:

  1. It's OK that the jacket steals the spot light because it's awesome! The dinosaur is super cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coveting those booties--I would love to find a pair that has that little dip in the front. The ones that are straight across are seriously unflattering on my legs.
    Anyway, this is a really cute look! And who doesn't love a singing dinosaur?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to steal your jacket! Good luck with finding new places to take pictures! I sometimes think I should try harder to mix it up, but I'm pretty much in my entryway or on the deck, taking pics as quickly as possible because I want to make dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for re-wearing your booties. Also your jacket is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jacket is amazing, but I'm IN LOVE with your t-shirt! A singing dinosaur? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jacket! It is so cute the way you styled it casually! And your booties look so good with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this jacket and that tee is just too fun!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love this entire outfit. The jacket is great, booties adorable, and anytime there's a dinosaur involved I'm a fan.

    Michelle
    Hops and Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit. THe grey striped jacket looks great, as grey is spot on for fall, and love the structure of it, Your jeans look really great on you as well
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am repeating the others but I also love the jacket and booties. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmm, I loooove that you have a singing dinosaur shirt! Gosh, this makes me want to get back all my old graphic tees so bad! I forgot how much fun they can be!!! I think it's fun to see your new photo locations recently as well - is your husband taking your photos or are you using a tripod lately? Either way, I think they've been looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this. The graphic tee (not to mention that it's a dino tee), the amazing striped jacket, the booties! I would be pretty happy if all of these items magically appeared in my closet. And thanks for linking-up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...