Thursday, October 9, 2014

joggers, less casually

It's day 5 of the 21 day buffet, and today I chose to revolve my outfit around my joggers. I only had to get dressed for office hours, so I knew I'd be able to dress casually. I decided today would be a great day to try to wear my joggers in a different way. I wasn't in the mood for something fancy, so I opted for something slightly less casual than my first uber-casual look (here).

I haven't quite yet become an expert on joggers so I don't have great advice to offer yet, but if you do, please share in the comments!





Tee: MODA via MJR Sales | option, similar - both under $6!
Striped Blazer: Shade Clothing | similarsimilar  - both options under $35!
Necklace: via groopdealz | option
Joggers: Forever 21 | exact - free shipping today!
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option


[Linking up with Lauren]

10 comments:

  1. I love them with the blouse and jacket. I'm the same way with joggers so I would love to see what other people have to say. They're one of those pieces that I would love to try, but they don't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try the jogger trend but they just look sloppy on me. Love it paired with the blazer.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you turn your jogger in to more of an dresser outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the perfect striped blazer! I think this is such a cute outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, looks so casual and yet so stylish too! :)

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this look! I think the joggers look really chic together with the shoes and the necklace! I think this may even be one of my favorite outfits of yours!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the different ways you are wearing these funny pants! not that they look funny on you, they just have such a funny name. they sure look comfortable though. do you think you would ever wear them with sneakers?? is that allowed??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I like the joggers paired with the blazer! I'll have to try that combination myself sometime!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dressy way for these joggers. I saw a tweedy knit pair I fell in love with. they were a great deal also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I haven't been commenting much, I feel like such a bad blogger friend lately! I love how the joggers look with this (amazing) striped blazer. I can't wait for my joggers to come in.... if they ever do! >:( Also, if you ever decide to get rid of this blazer, send it on over sista.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...