Tuesday, October 21, 2014

graphic tees + wild things

Over the weekend, I planned to wear this outfit for day 2 of graphic tee week (co-hosted by Andi and Priya). What I didn't plan, however, was to play hooky today and go to the zoo. Remember that baby bear I got to see this summer? Well, since then, she grew up a little, and she got a new friend, too! They're so adorable. I could have watched them all day long. [I love bears.]


Button up shirt: Old Navy | option
Graphic Tee: via Target | similar
Pants: LOFT | option, option
Flats: via Target | exact

On an unrelated note, I've decided that I am going to return the black gingham shirt. There's nothing unique about it, so if I decide in the future that I actually do want one, I'm confident I'll be able to find one. I'm going to make the most out of this shirt. I actually felt really comfortable in this outfit today, and could imagine wearing this outfit again (although replacing the tee for a solid top). 

8 comments:

  1. Ahh! They look so cute! We want to go to a nearby wildlife preserve and this made me want to go so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have layered this top and graphic tee! Looks so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to the zoo in a long time. I might book a trip soon! Love your comfy outfit :)

    A new post is up on the blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are able to drop by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for playing hooky and enjoying the day. A perfect outfit for a fun day.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prefect outfit for the zoo. The baby bear cub has really grown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting to see your bear friends! I haven't been to the zoo in forever, but you are making me want to go. Also, I love that you have this fun shirt! I don't really own any graphic tees and anything that would kind of work doesn't fit right now :( So I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww yay for bear sightings!! How long were you watching them for? I bet they were adorable.
    I love this outfit on you! The colored pants dress up the graphic tee while still looking casua . Perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these photos of you, Kate - you look so happy (and why wouldn't you? You're hanging out with adorable bears!!)! And I loooove your tee! Now that's a graphic tee I could get behind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...