Friday, October 24, 2014

can't concentrate

I don't have too many pieces in my closet that I got in high school, but this graphic tee is one of those pieces. I've always considered myself a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and in high school, I went through a phase where I felt I could get away with wearing jeans and tees all the time if they were fitted tees. 

This tee is too short to wear with jeans present day, but it's perfect for tucking into a skirt! After a conversation with Inge about this tee (admittedly, a long time ago), I decided today was the perfect day to wear this tee. It's a Friday, it's the last day of graphic tee week (co-hosted by Andi and Priya), and it's adorable. What more could you ask for? [Maybe a few more graphic tees...?]





 Tee: (old) Abercrombie & Fitch
Belt: Apt. 9 via Kohl's | option
Skirt: (gift) The Limited | similar, similar
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option

[day 14 of the 21 day buffet: purple ponte skirt]

[Linking up with Andi and Molly]

12 comments:

  1. That skirt is perfect! I love the shade of purple! And I was that kind of girl in high school. I had quite the collection of American Eagle graphic tees. I'm kind of mad at myself for not saving any! Yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shirt is cracking me up. I didn't see the orange in the thumbnail, and then I laughed out loud when I saw it hanging out on the shirt. Also, I never would've thought to pair this blue and purple, so I'm glad you did. I can now pin the color combination to remember it for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute t-shirt. I love the blue and purple together. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tee is so cute! And it works perfectly tucked into a skirt. I went through the same phase where I was wearing fitted tees and jeans everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun and cute outfit!
    The party was on another day than the ceremony, this is why I was wearing a different dress :)
    Thanks for your comment and have a wonderful Sunday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concentrate! I get it! And I agree with Danielle - I would never have thought to put this tee with a purple skirt but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA! I love this shirt! So clever :) I love how it looks with the purple skirt as well! And in high school, I was all about the flared jeans + graphic tee + cardigan/zip up hoodie + Converse outfits. All day, every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is really cute, and you look so happy wearing it! I was very much a jeans and tee kind of girl in high school too. I owned an embarrassing number of brightly colored sneakers (think: neon pink Roos).

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA that shirt is adorable!! I love it - very "punny" ;)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love graphic tees and I can't believe you thought to pair it with that outfit. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great skirt, and of course the graphic tee! Very fun!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color combo is so adorable!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...