Wednesday, October 1, 2014

a few of my favorite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens are great and all if you're Maria, but they're not a few of my favorite things. If we want to get technical, my version of the song would replace those lyrics with "touches of leopard and baseball style tees, feminine details and neutrals, yes please!" Now these are a few of my favorite things. 



Top: The Limited | exact
Necklace: The Limited | option, option
Skirt: The Limited | option, option
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option


I know it's hard to tell in these photos (sorry-- I took them too late into the evening) but the sleeves are a dusty blush/pale pink (see a good quality photo here). I'm wearing pink in support of Amy's Blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness (BBCA).

12 comments:

  1. So cute! I really like the baseball tee with lace on it and pink sleeves - such a good combination of feminine and masculine. And the skirt looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feminine touch of this baseball tee. I love that song and movie as a kid and still enjoy it now whenever it's on tv.

    P.S. I hope you will join TBT Fashion link up tomorrow.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlfie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the lace on the baseball style tee! Such a fun little contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Love this baseball tee with the lace. It looks perfect with the cute skirt and heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So a cute outfit. Thanks so much for joining in. Don't forget to link your post up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you need to completely rewrite that song! Your version seems right up my alley! Super cute top! I love it paired with leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessss, I love your song! And you're outfit is kinda cute too I guess... ;) But really, I love this outfit! I love that this is a dressy baseball tee, I've never seen one like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaa, I like the new lyrics of the song and I too love all those fashionable things you mentioned. Your lace baseball tee is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lace body of that top is ON POINT! I love love love this outfit. So completely you and yet different from what I feel like you've posted. Also I've only followed in spring and summer so I'm excited to see what you have for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that top! Lace is one of my favorite things too, not to mention leopard print. Very cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of mixing a baseball tell with a skirt, but this one especially because the lace is the perfect way to keep it from being too casual!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you included detailed pictures! I love the lace detail on the front of your top! Plus a good black a-line skirt is always classy :) and so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...