Friday, September 26, 2014

Pinspired: gingham + navy

Some mornings I wake up and say, "Pinterest, inspire me." I was lead to this outfit. One of my colleagues told me my outfit looked very well-crafted. I didn't tell him that it was all thanks to Pinterest. So instead, I'm telling you, and hoping that that counts for something.

Also, it's the last day of Skirt Week (co-hosted by Andi and Inge) so be sure to join the fun (and the link up party), and to see how everyone has been wearing their skirts this week! 




Gingham Shirt: Old Navy | similarsplurge
Belt: Old Navy | exact
Skirt (c/o Mom): Tommy Hilfiger | option
Wedges: via Payless | option

10 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the Pinterest outfit! Isn't Pinterest the best for inspiration? I really need to find a gingham top- they are so cute and perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love Pinterest for outfit ideas. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I get something brilliant from pinterest I feel like I always have to disclose it. Like I don't want people's expectations to be too high! Where ever you got the inspiration for this, it is still cute though! It doesn't really matter where it came from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I totally have mornings like that. I love how this turned out, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love a good matching cognac belt & shoe. we're still allowed to call that brown color cognac, right? love your blue gingham too. i could totally see myself wearing this! in fact, i see myself standing in front of my closet sometime next week thinking i have nothing to wear, then i will say to myself, "inspire me, kate!" and i will replicate this outfit. thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something about cognac shoes with a cognac belt that gets me every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute look! I have very similar items in my closet, so I will definitely be re-creating this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Well crafted" is a good way to put it! I love the combination of navy, white, and cognac here. I pin so many outfits and then forget to use them. I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been terrible at looking at Pinterest for outfits (or anything, really...) lately. I have a big old board full of outfit ideas, and I haven't looked at a single one in months! This is a good reminder for me to get on there once in a while :) I love how this outfit turned out - that skirt, in particular, is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...