Monday, June 9, 2014

triangles on my dress

Last weekend, my husband and I were trying to figure out what we wanted to do for lunch when out of the blue, he suggested we go on a lunch date! I was so excited, and I knew exactly what I wanted to wear: my triangle dress.

This is the kind of dress I want to spend my summer in (provided that the temperature stays below 90 degrees). It's lightweight and comfortable, and it's something I can wear for running errands or going on a lunch date. I was honestly tempted to get the same dress in another pattern, but I figured I could (and should) just wear this dress on repeat. I did just that this past weekend when my husband and I went on another lunch date after an early morning soccer game. 



Dress: Merona via Target | exact
Skinny Belt: The Limited | option
Sandals: Merona via Target | exact

13 comments:

  1. I can see why you would want more than one version of the dress! If I were you, I might just buy the other one. I've found that when I resist the urge to do this, I usually regret it. When you find something that works, go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this dress on Ginny and loved it! This is such a great summer dress and is a great length. I always worry about them being too short. I wanted it so much, but my Target was sold out. Fingers crossed someone returns one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm really bummed because neither patterns of this dress are available online or in any of the stores within 62 miles of me (exactly, according to the website haha). It seems like the perfect summertime dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress. I really need to start shopping for clothes at Target

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress absolutely is worthy of wearing on repeat! Love the cut and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that dress is adorable!! I love that it's more on the modest side so you could really wear it for any occasion. That pink belt was the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress! I was THIS CLOSE to buying the blue/red striped pattern version. I'm still tempted. I do think it's the perfect summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm LOVING this dress. Triangles are my favorite right now, and the fit of this dress is super flattering. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have loved this dress on Ginny and now on you. I just recently purchased a very similar dress for a great deal which will be on the blog on Thursday (if you like to take a look). Looking forward to seeing this on repeat, on you.

    I am hosting a link-up myself tomorrow. I'd love for you to join and include a link back to my blog. Thanks a lot for the support. Happy Tuesday!! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the print! It's soo adorable! It definitely looks great on you :D Such a cute dress for summer <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: ZOOEY DESCHANEL FOR TOMMY HILFIGER
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this dress! And in another pattern, too. There is no shame, it's one of my favorite Target finds ever!
    xo The Curly Casualista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, this dress is really cute! I love how it looks on you - easy summer dresses like this are the BEST! And have no shame in wearing it on repeat :) I'd do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...