Wednesday, June 4, 2014

striped // dress + scarf

I've worn this dress a few times already this summer but haven't bothered to document it on any occasion because I literally just wear this dress with these sandals. Nothing exciting. But this time, I made it really exciting by adding the scarf. (This should be an indication of how engulfed I am in my research lately when double stripes qualifies as exciting.)

On an unrelated note, while looking for an option I could link up for this dress, I discovered one at Banana Republic's Factory Online Store! Did you know that they had an online store, or have I been in the dark this whole time? While the selection may appear limited, there are some real gems in the collection, including (but not limited to) these ankle pants, these shorts, this top, this tee, and this tank. Maybe Christmas in July can be a real thing this year?  





Dress: Old Navy | romper option, option
Scarf: souvenir from Spain | option, option
Sandals: Merona via Target | exact

16 comments:

  1. It looks super comfortable. Sometimes you need a few easy buttons for your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT know they had an online store!! I love all those things you linked to, this might be bad news! haha Love your dress, it looks so perfectly comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their online store! It's perfect for when I can't get to the outlet! That is a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute! I love the scarf's shade :) It's so pretty with the striped dress.

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaaat?? I had no idea there was a BR factory online store! I want that eyelet tank top and the fun printed blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say that we were hanging out in the dark together, but that sounds creepy, right? No, it doesn't. Because you understand me. Also, the colors in the scarf are calling to me. And that dress is the perfect length, AND it has sleeves? How much better does it get?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKAY! Thank you! I discovered this like two days ago and freaked out that I hadn't known. Maybe it is new? No clue, but I'm so glad there are others out there who also didn't know! :) Cute outfit!

    Katie @ Style On Target

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress!! Old Navy always has the best basic summer dresses! I feel like I can't have enough of them!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up about the BR Factory store. I didn't even know it existed either.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you add a pop of color with your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute simple look and perfect for late Spring :) I also love the skirt form the last post and I can totally understand why its your new favorite one. I want one like that :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait, whoa, what??? A Banana Republic Factory ONLINE store?? Thank you for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun Americana look. The scarf makes it that much sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the whole scarf in the summer look. It adds a casual/cute acessory to a simple outfit. TOO BAD it's way too stinkin' hot down here to wear a scarf past March unless you want to suffocate. Outfits like this is all I want to wear lately. And I think this dress would be cute with white chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is perfect!! It's so versatile but why do you only wear it with those sandals? Like Danielle said, you could wear them with white chucks or any colored shoe there is. Everything matches with black and white. Play it up a little! :)

    I'm just going to have to go check out that factory online store now...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep, I love this dress! It's one of those quintessential perfect summer dresses, and I bet you could accessorize the crap out of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...