Sunday, June 15, 2014

kicking off dress week

This week Andi and Heidi are co-hosting Dress Week! I love theme weeks, and am so excited because dresses are my favorite article of clothing. Just in case your dress selection is need of an upgrade, I've put together some of my favorites in different styles so that you can run out and get one for yourself! Don't forget to join in on the fun this week! 


CASUAL DRESSES:




DRESSIER DRESSES:




MAXI DRESSES:

What kind of dress type is your favorite? Do you have a variety of dresses in your closet, or do you find yourself gravitating toward the same kind time and time again?

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love dresses, especially in the summer because they are nice and cool. Love that multi color maxi one you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I want all of these! Especially that middle option on the very last row. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely need more sleeved dresses in my life but for some reason they just seem like they are hard to find! maybe not though since you found a few here to link to! i'll have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...