Friday, June 20, 2014

dress week :: maxi dress

Let me paint you a picture. I'm on the patio, soaking up some sun. My husband comes out and says, "Are you hungry? I am. Can we go get some food?" What is a girl to do when she's in her bathing suit and not ready to go out in public, even if it is just to pick up some Chipotle? That's easy: throw on a maxi dress.

In hindsight, I should have thrown on my fedora, but I've grown attached to this headband. I've also grown attached to wearing dresses, so it's slightly bittersweet that today is the last day of Dress Week. If you haven't already, stop by Andi and Heidi's blogs and check out others' dresses! And have a great weekend!






Maxi Dress: Forever 21 | option, option
Earrings: gift from Mom
Sandals: via Target | exact

11 comments:

  1. I love that maxi dress. The color is great. Yay for Chipotle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! And the good news is that you can keep wearing dresses, even though Dress Week is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I miss not having a Chipotle close to me. I have to go an hour away to get to the close one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throwing on a dress is so easy - it's one of my go-to options for quickly running out the door as well. I love this color on you!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything blue, especially blue print! This looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is such a pretty dress! I love how light and flowy it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you Kate!!! You look soooo pretty with your hair pulled back like that with the headband! And I love your printed navy maxi! Really....is there anything more comfortable than a maxi?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this maxi dress on you! I get most of mine from Forever 21 (and Gap), but they just always have the best patterns.

    I would totally throw on clothes any time to grab Chipotle. Talk about addicting!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice dress ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That maxi looks AMAZING on you Kate! The color and the flowy fabric are perfect! You look super adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GIRL you look amazing in this dress!!!! <-- that many exclamation marks was necessary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...