Tuesday, May 13, 2014

white jeans for spring

Do you believe in the expression, "Be careful what you wish for because you might actually get it."? I wasn't sure that I did, but I wished for spring weather, and the forecast calls for 60s all week! Either it's a crazy coincidence, or I've got some tricks up my sleeves. (Most likely not the latter-- all that I've got up the sleeves of my sweater are wrinkly chambray sleeves. They seriously looked like an accordion coming out of the dryer.)

I'd like to be able to try wearing these pants with every color of the rainbow, but with summer weather just around the corner (read: next week), I'm guessing that's not going to happen. Do you have white jeans? What's your favorite color to wear with them?



Sweater: The Limited | similar
Chambray: Old Navy | similar
Belt: Old Navy | exact
Pants: Apt. 9 via Kohl's | similar
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless | option

10 comments:

  1. I don't have white jeans yet. I have seriously tried on so many pairs to find one I like! I love these ones on you and I love them with the chambray and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have white jeans, but I don't really have a favorite color to wear with them. I think they are perfect with any color, especially in spring and summer. And why do sleeves do that accordion thing in the dryer?! At least a sweater can cover that up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I'm still trying to find a pair of white jeans or pants! I know that sounds crazy but I feel like I've tried on 50 pairs and they either aren't flattering or you can see right through them, argh! Yours look lovely, and make me want to keep searching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear my white jeans with everything! In fact, I wore this almost exact outfit in January, I think. I pretend that my weather wishes matter, but honestly, I start wishing for spring on January 2nd, so it's bound to come true eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a pair of white capris and have worn them once with a chambray shirt. But I'm excited to wear them more because they will literally go with every color! I really like how you wore yours with the chambray and red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a pair of white jeans that I just bought this season. I wore them yesterday, and I was SO hot in them--I will be really sad if that's the last time I'm able to wear them until next spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had a pair of white jeans! I'd wear them with just about everything :) I love the look of white skinny jeans with a tank top and sandals in the summer...but, alas, I haven't found the perfect pair yet. Sigh. I really like how you wore yours, though - the chambray + red sweater combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, this color combination is perfect. It's patriotic without being patriotic. (It's a shame that red, white, and blue is always associated with July 4th because that's a dynamite color combination...see what I did there? DYNAMITE...July 4th...I digress.) Anyway, I seem to wear white jeans with black/navy or pastels most often. However, I love it best with camel. I think it looks so lovely with browns. I'm rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great, all-American outfit, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...