Monday, April 7, 2014

floral week :: floral tank

I am happy to announce that I am co-hosting Floral Week with Andi and Brynn! We're having a link-up party all week, so wear your floral prints and join the fun! (Link-up after the jump!)

I was prepared to wear heels with this outfit, but when I woke up this morning with jello legs, I knew that wasn't going to happen. Soccer season has resumed, and boy howdy, do my muscles feel it. It's a nice feeling though.

Do you know what else I feel good about? The purchase of this skirt. I've been much more thoughtful about my spending and purchases since January. I was really excited about this skirt, but hesitant about spending so much on a skirt. It's the third time I've worn it in 30 days, so I'd say it's turning out to be a good purchase.



Floral Tank: Old Navy | option
Cardigan: The Limited | option
Necklace: Groopdealz | same
Bracelet: The Limited | option
Skirt: The Limited | option, polka dot
Flats: via Target


link up after the jump!





13 comments:

  1. Definitely a worthwhile purchase! This skirt is pretty awesome and very flattering! I don't actually have a lot of floral in my closet but I'm planning to link up with you and the girls later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your tank. I want your skirt. I love this outfit. You are the bee's knees.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so picky about floral prints and I LOVE that tank! It's so hard to find ones I don't think look like my great grandma's couch or drapes! This is such a perfect, bright, springy print! It looks great with your skirt! That really was a good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love knowing that you've made a good purchase. I just had the same feeling with my cargo vest. Two wears in one week. Smart one, I think!

    I'm loving the concept of floral week. April is a great time to start busting out the florals and I love the top with the bright card!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral tank is SO pretty! I really love it with the cardigan you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for making smart purchases! That tank is on my list of floral options for the week. I don't know if it will make it or not, but I'm excited for it to get back in the rotation as the weather warms up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This floral top is so pretty. I like it paired with the bright sweater and darker bottom to make it really pop.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is spot on! Everything looks like it fits perfectly and you look so put together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That floral tank is adorable. Perfect match with the fuchsia cardigan and pretty pastel necklace. =)

    I bet you'd never guess what my Floral item was for the link up. LOL I like thinking outside the box. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My SO works at The Limited and always gets some of the cutest stuff (I'm pretty sure she has that skirt - if not a similar one)... I never get over there very much though, but I'm loving that cardigan. I love bringing color into an outfit with a cardigan or tank!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you are happy with your skirt purchase - it's DARLING and super versatile! I love how you brightened up the outfit with your pretty floral tank and pink cardigan. Isn't it a fantastic feeling when you realize that, although you spent more than you usually do on a piece of clothing, it's totally going to be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...