Tuesday, April 8, 2014

floral week :: floral tank, again

I like floral tops. I especially think they are a smart piece for every closet. In every floral top, there are bound to be at least three colors that can be pulled out by coordinating cardigans, blazers, or pants. Take my floral tank, for example. I've worn it before with my honeydew cardigan (thanks, Caroline, for identifying the name of the color of that cardigan) and I plan to wear it soon with my peach cardigan.

This top has been overly neglected, but floral week gave me as good of a reason as any to wear this top. If you've been neglecting any of your floral items, now is the time to wear them! Link up your floral looks below (after the jump)!



Blazer: The Limited | save, spend
Necklace: The Limited | option, option
Top: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohl's | option
Ankle Pants: LOFT (c/o Mom) | option
Flats: Dana Buchman via Kohl's | option




14 comments:

  1. Love that color of pant! So fabulous on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. I need to wear something like this to work.

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The combination of the radiant orchid color with navy is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, floral print can be so versatile! And I love the colors in your top!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I don't remember this top! I love it! And I almost bought shoes like that the other day, but I wasn't sure how much I'd wear them. Now I'm thinking I should have gotten them, because they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that floral print makes choosing colors a lot easier. I like this paired with your cap toe flats.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty top! I love the ruffles! It looks so nice with your pink pants and fun shoes! This is such a perfect spring outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO right! The multicolored nature of floral tops just make them so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tank - so cute. I agree that floral tanks are quite versatile to remix. I should give this look a try with similar pieces.

    I will be linking another Floral item Outfit, tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Floral tops are definitely a must!! I love that you paired it with such fun pants!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute, love those pants! I really like how floral prints give you lots of color options for coordinating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I love floral so much! And this print is awesome - it's got a lot of great colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with you about floral tops - they are perfect and versatile and go with so many other colors! I just don't have many of them in my closet...I'll need to change that. I do have two floral skirts that I love for the same reason and can't wait to wear now that it's spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...