Thursday, April 10, 2014

floral week :: all things floral

Even though I am cutting back on purchasing and bringing new things into my closet, it doesn't mean that I don't still enjoy window shopping. I've put together a few collages of floral print items I'm adoring, in honor of floral week (and due to unforeseen circumstances that kept me from putting together an outfit post today)!

I'll be back tomorrow for the last day of floral week with Andi and Brynn. Share an outfit of yours featuring a floral print! (Link-up after the jump.)


FLORAL TOPS


Links to Shop:
1.  The Limited  |  2.  J. Crew  |  3.  Old Navy
4.  Target  |  5.  LOFT



FLORAL BOTTOMS


Links to Shop:
1.  Kohl's  |  2.  J. Crew  |  3.  Kohl's




FLORAL ACCESSORIES


Links to Shop:
1.  Gap   |   2.  The Limited   |   3.  Banana Republic
4.  LOFT   |   5.  Forever 21   |   6.  Anthropologie




8 comments:

  1. I highly recommend floral top option #2. I love mine! You have some great taste here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I am dying over that floral blazer. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I love everything floral! Those pants are super cute and so is that blazer!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I love the blazer and that Kohl's skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute floral pieces, especially all the bottoms, the blazers and those smoking flats. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute! I am totally digging those Banana Republic navy and pink floral pants. Window shopping is so much fun and helps me narrow down what kinds of things are good to add to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun coincidence that I just posted a floral pants post :) I love your theme of the week!
    Lots of love and enjoy your weeeeeekend :)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...