Friday, March 28, 2014

Pinspired: grey + polka

Today ends my week of Pinspired looks. You can see all pins I've ever been inspired by on my "Pinned it and Wore it" board. Today's look was inspired by this pin {via Zara}.

I decided to go with red flats simply because I wear my black flats so much as it is already. In hindsight, I should have added some jewelry, but I couldn't settle on one this morning, so I opted for the simpler look.




Blazer: Merona via Target | option
Blouse: The Limited | option
Pants: The Limited | same style
Flats: Gap | option

8 comments:

  1. I like this with the pop of color. Perfect work outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you add the red for a pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The original pin actually makes me think of an outfit I wore in the fall which turned out to be one of my favorite ways to wear a blazer (which is saying something for me, who has a terribly hard time wearing blazers in a flattering way).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think less is more in terms of jewelry. It's fun to accessorize but I like how your outfit made it's own statement here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the polka dots and grey! I think the lack of jewelry makes your shoes and cute top more noticeable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really like how this turned out, Kate. The red is a great addition to the outfit, and I loooove the polka dots with your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite look in your Pinterest week. The red flats were a great addition & I like your blazer more. I will be checking out your board too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! The black polka dot top paired with red shoes is a classic look, and I love the detailing on that blazer. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...