Wednesday, March 19, 2014

green week :: green cardigan

I'm not actually sure what color one would call this cardigan. According to this image, it looks close to jade, but Google searching "jade" brings up an entirely different shade. As long it's a shade of green, that's all that matters. It's Green Week, and I'm wearing green all week along with Andi, Ashley, and Heather (the hosts of the link up)!

On a side note, yesterday I mentioned that pants shopping is the worst. Let me correct myself; pants shopping in person is the worst. I ordered these online (in gray charles) recently, and they arrived just in time for me to bite my tongue. They're such a great alternative to a skinny jean and are plain enough for those days I'm not feeling like a colorful pant or a printed pant. And at $12, who can complain?



Shirt: Old Navy [option]
Cardigan: LOFT (c/o Mom) [option]
Necklace: gift (c/o Mom-in-law)
Pants: Old Navy [exact]
Flats: via Target [exact]

12 comments:

  1. yay for online pant buying success! I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to do that - I have to try them on to make sure they will work. I don't know what color to call this cardigan either, but it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zipper details on your pants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pants shopping is almost as bad as swimsuit shopping. Almost. I do love these ones on you, though, and I love them with the bright colors on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually thought that maybe I should try online pants shopping. That way I can clearly see all of the different styles and I can order in multiple sizes/colors. Then I can just ship back what I don't want. Now I just need a pay check big enough to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found some pants that work! I hate going to stores and pants shopping but for some reason having them shipped to me works. Love that jade color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Online shopping can be iffy, so it's always a treat when something fits! Especially pants since they are a pain! Whatever color shade of green your cardigan is, it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh those pants are amazing!! I agree that pants shopping is the worst, and I just can't bring myself to order them online!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great pants, especially for that price. I saw them at Old Navy's website and gosh I wish I was there to grab the Khaki, Wine & Green Camo pairs.

    Loving the Spring Colorblocked Colors on top. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color combination! And I am very impressed by your online pants shopping skillz. I don't think I've ever bought pants online that I ended up keeping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I've never bought pants online before, so amazing score!! That's kind of crazy you'd find such a great pair...but that's why you just never know, right? :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same way about pants shopping! What a great deal!!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm, those pants are absolutely fantastic. I love how they look on you, and the zipper details make them unique and interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...