Thursday, March 6, 2014

geometric print pants, casually

Why is it that as soon as No Longer Neglected is over, I find myself even more motivated to wear neglected items? I got these pants in November, and my mom got me this cardigan after Christmas, and both have been terribly neglected since then. I hate the expression "killing two birds with one stone" but that pretty much explains how this outfit came to be.

We're experiencing a little bit of a warm front this week, and to me, that only means ankle pants. I'm so excited to get to wear these pants more-- I really love everything about them. I almost bought these pants from The Limited (especially because they're currently running their BOGO promotion), but they were a no-go. I know, I know. How many pairs of geometric print pants does a girl need? (Maybe just one more...)




Cardigan: LOFT (c/o Mom) [option]
Tee: SO via Kohl's [similar]
Necklace: The Limited
Pants: J. Crew Factory [exact]
Belt: Old Navy [exact]
Flats: via Target [exact]


geometric print pant options:





[Linking up with Allison]

13 comments:

  1. BOGO NO-GO! As with everything, as long as you will wear them (and aren't re-mortgaging your house or something), you can have as many pairs of geometric pants as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The tan belt is a great accessory with your pants, and I love the fit of that cardigan!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, you look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are way cute! I also like the ones you linked to...I have a major coral obsession these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pants! I love that you paired them with a maroon cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got sucked into the BOGO and bought a pair of the polka dot pants. These printed pants are great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit id super cute. Its always fun to find clothes you haven't worn in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your geo printed pants are amazing! I suspect there will always be room for one more pair...
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pants with that cardigan! The cognac belt is such a great touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I love those Pants ans I love mine like them. I got an Inspired Outfit from you in my current post, featuring this pair. The color of that Cardigan is pretty and you look adorable in a braid. =)

    I definitely think the Colored pairs from The Limited are beautiful and look quite different. I want more Geo-printed Pants myself, in a Fun Color like Yellow, Cobalt or Green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this!! That pretty cardigan is perfect with your fun printed pants. It's been warming up just a bit here and I've been loving wearing my flats more again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, that cardigan is so beautiful! The color is so rich and versatile - I love how it looks with that necklace as well! I've been totally taking advantage of the warmer weather as well, and wearing flats and ankle pants. It's so refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gah, I love those pants! So much! And yay for showing your ankles! Hopefully that mound of snow behind you will melt soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...