Friday, February 14, 2014

NLN: Blythe Blouse

I'm not one to drool over everything J. Crew, but I do have a soft spot for their Blythe blouse. The blouses are just so pretty! You can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to find one on super sale once, marked down from $110 to $25. I splurged because I had had my eye on one for a long time and loved the way it made me feel so very much. And yet, somehow between then and now, that love faded into something more of a like.

I started No Longer Neglected not only to wear items that haven't been worn in years, but also to give love to those ones that deserve more love. And what better day than Valentine's Day to give love, rediscover love, and celebrate the ones you love most?



Blythe Blouse: J. Crew [very similar]
Vest: J. Crew Factory [option]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Flats: Christian Siriano via Payless [option]



Link up your Valentine's Day look after the jump!




8 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right. This shirt needs more love, it's gorgeous! And it's perfect with this vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Valentines outfit! I agree these blouses are so awesome! I have a grey polka dot one that I love.

    Happy Valentines!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great find one the blouse. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is totally gorgeous on you! I also really like the addition of the leopard flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really like this outfit, Kate! That top looks fantastic with the vest! I am not a J.Crew fangirl, either, but that blouse is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is such a great color on you! I love this outfit and you should definitely pull this neglected top out more often. I really like JCrew, but my wallet does not. My only JCrew pieces have been thrifted so that's a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm convinced that anything you pair with that awesome vest is going to look amazing! that is a lovely blouse though, you look great in red! j crew doesn't wow me too much these days either i always like at least seeing the colors and prints they unveil for their pencil skirts.

    - heidi
    literate & stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red looks so nice with your vest! Perfect for any day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...