Monday, December 9, 2013

submitted

You know that independent project I've alluded to a few times on the blog? The one I've spent the entire semester working on? I submitted it this morning. I defend it a week from today. Wish me luck!

Too much time spent writing leaves little mental energy for putting together an outfit. I knew I wanted to wear these pants, so that my students would think I wear something other than my exact stretch pants. I almost wore this shirt on Friday, so it was already in my bathroom. I'm not sure how the rest happened. Except for the boots-as-shoes. I needed something other than flats. Do you ever wear boots under pants?




Shirt: J. Crew Factory (c/o Mom) [exact]
Sweater: Target (borrowed from husband)
Necklace: via Target [option, option]
Pants: Apt. 9 via Kohl's [option]
Boots: Dexter via Payless [exact]

4 comments:

  1. I actually bought a tall pair of boots specifically because they would look good under or over pants. Good luck defending your project next week! I bet having finally turned it in is a weight off of your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, good luck! I hope it all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the project! I don't have any boots that I wear under pants, but I wish I did, I'm always looking for ways to get away with wearing socks in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crossing your fingers for your project.

    This outfit is still interesting enough and put-together. I wear Boots under Pants especially if the Pants are too short or too long. That Necklace is gorgeous and I love the Bright Blue of your Shirt. Stay tuned for my post later this Friday (December 13) because I will be layering Button-Down Shirts under Sweaters. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...