Friday, December 6, 2013

Pinspired: purple + pink

The look I was going for this morning was something closer to this pin (via Kacie's Kloset), but my turquoise-y shirt ended up clashing too much with the turquoise bubble necklace for me. So, I went with a shirt closer in color to another bubble necklace. For my most hectic time of year, I would call this outfit a win. 




Necklace: via Amazon [same]
Sweater: Old Navy [same style, option]
Button-up Shirt: The Limited [option]
Pants: The Limited [exact, skinny, bootcut]
"Ryder" Boots: Dexter via Payless [exact]


[Linking up with Heather for Pinned it and Wore It]

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! Love how your necklace coordinates so perfectly with the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look great! Thanks for the info about Payless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! The colors work really well together. And it's nice that you have more than one set of matching shirts and necklaces haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and purple is such a pretty color combo. I like this outfit a lot. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this came out. I like that sweater so much.

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and check out the latest 6 Remix. Let me know your thoughts on it. Thank you.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your nail color, by the way. What is it? I love this sweater on you, and the necklace/shirt match perfectly. I'm quite impressed.
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I really like this, Kate! The colors are fantastic. Honestly, they remind me of that Trix yogurt that was out a million years ago, haha! I always wanted the purple/pink kind because the colors were so pretty together :) I also love your side ponytail. When I had long hair, I rocked the side ponytail so hard, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit looks great with the contrasting shades of purple!

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...