Wednesday, December 18, 2013

black vest + green jeans

I have had these jeans tucked away ever since they lost their stretch after going through the dryer. It wasn't their first time through the dryer, which is the strange part. Even so, I wanted to wear them today anyway. I paired them with this vest, which happens to be one of my favorite purchases of the year. Here's to hoping that new additions in 2014 will also be looked at as "favorite purchases"! 

On a separate note, I mentioned last week that my independent project defense was scheduled for Monday (Dec. 16th). It got pushed back... to tomorrow! Wish me luck! 




Vest: Old Navy [spendsplurge]
Sweater: Old Navy [similar, similar]
Necklace: Forever 21 [similar]
Jeans: The Limited [option, option]
Flats: Mossimo via Target [exact]

5 comments:

  1. Ooo I really like that vest too...a puffer without being too puffy! And the necklace? Yum!

    noel @ www.thirddayhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this look! I'm a big fan of black + white with green. I also love that necklace. Basically, I just want this outfit to appear in my closet.
    Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your defense, Kate! I hope that it goes well - I'm sure it will! I really like today's outfit - those colors look fantastic together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This black vest is one of my favorite purchases from this year too! I love it with those green jeans. I just got a gold tassel necklace from F21 too, soon we'll just have entirely matching closets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite outfits. I really need to get myself a vest like this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...