Saturday, November 30, 2013

Take One, Pass It On :: Recap

It's the last day of November, which means it's also the last day of Take One, Pass It On! (Special thanks to Sarah for hosting TOPIO 2.0) While I really do enjoy challenges like these, I'm glad to have some of my autonomy back. I came up with a bunch of new outfits during the month, but couldn't wear them unless I planned a few days ahead of what piece to pass on for what day to be able to wear that outfit. Too much thought! I did get to wear some neglected pieces, though, so I'm happy for that.

Here's a recap of my month of TOPIO...


10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I`m going to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool concept!! I'll definitely have to try that out. That will really help to push my style creativity :) You really looked fabulous each and every day!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea, love how you put this together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit idea! love how you creatively did this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo on the final image. I had fun following all of the arrows. It's the graphic-organizer-loving part of my brain that latched onto it. Okay, I'll be honest: all of my brain loves a graphic organizer and arrows. My favorite is definitely the first look (on the left) of the second row. Love me some yellow, black, white, and cognac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of these. Oh my gosh this is great! I have to do this :)
    - Becca
    whyshesings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge. You did so well. And excellent collage, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used ipiccy.com. I uploaded the photos into the collage. The arrows on ipiccy were taking too long, so I just uploaded the collage to Paint (the one that comes with every Windows system) and put the arrows on there.

      Delete
  8. Great job remixing your wardrobe!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an awesome job with this challenge! Seeing your remixes side by side really shows how creative you were when you repeated an item.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...