Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pass It On :: Purple Sweater

Some days are easier than others. That's at least how I'm currently feeling about Take One, Pass It On. I had no trouble putting this outfit together. My sister-in-law gave me both this sweater and sweater topper for Christmas two years ago. They were purchased with the intention of being worn together and I haven't featured them together on the blog yet? Sounds like an outfit that needed to happen.




Sweater: The Limited (gift) [*similar]
*40% off, no coupon required
Sweater topper: The Limited (gift) [option]
Belt: came with Target skirt
Jeans: The Limited [similar]
Boots: Madden Girl (gift)



TOPIO: purple sweater


[Linkup with Style Sessions]

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I know that I have had a few of these open front sweaters before and have given up on them before ever realizing that belting them like you did here totally works. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute combo together! I love when outfits come together easily :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is adorable! I really like the look of short-sleeved sweaters like this, but I don't think I have any (anymore...I foolishly donated alllll of mine in a fit a few years ago and now I totally regret it). I love that shade of purple as well. You always look so nice and put together, Ms. Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely an outfit that needed to happen! I like the way you coordinated the belt and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable sweater. I love both looks. You look fabulous, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit courtesy of Lauren Conrad. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...