Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pass It On :: Black Flats

Yesterday I learned that the Take One, Pass It On challenge was back for a second round. (You can see my first round here.) Just like Andi, I altered the rules last time. And just like Andi, I'm going to do it for "realsies" this time. I started off with an easy one (black flats). I'd like to say that what I pass on to tomorrow will be better, but it probably won't. I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out :o)




Occasion: Office Hours
Shirt: The Limited [*similar]
*50% off w/code SUPER50
Sweater: Zara [*option]
*35% off w/code HOL2013
Pants: The Limited [*option]
*35% off w/code HOL2013
Flats: via Target [exact]



TOPIO: black flats

8 comments:

  1. I am REALLY loving this outfit. Everything is perfectly balanced, which I think can sometimes be difficult to do with printed pants. Love it! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't we just the coolest?! I know I hate on pants all the time, but these are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how fun these printed pants are! I like that you kept the rest of the outfit neutral.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I wish I had heard about this round of Take One Pass It On--I would definitely enjoy participating, I think.
    Anyway, I really like these pants--I don't think I own any printed pants right now...guess I'll add that to my Christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit looks amazing on you!

    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look! I love the preppy look and you nailed it. The printed pants are really fun. Looking forward to see what you pass on next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit has two things on my wishlist: a neutral colored v-neck sweater and a black button up! I really like how this outfit looks - the pants just pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the ideal hips for these pants. Too much and they look like squeezed into, too little and they look like a guy. Let's just call you Goldilocks cause they're just right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...