Tuesday, October 29, 2013

summer to fall

Remember when I wore a similar version of this outfit earlier in the summer? It was so me; I couldn't not wear it again, especially when we lucky enough to get 60 degree (albeit rainy) weather today! To make it more fall-y, I added the denim jacket, opted for a more fall-ish scarf, and replaced the sandals for flats. For my next trick, I will use this as inspiration for a winter version of this outfit. Wait for it. It will be legendary. 




Occasion: Office Hours, Attending Class
Tee: SO via Kohl's [exact]
Denim Jacket: via Target [similar]
Scarf: The Limited [last worn]
Maxi Skirt: H&M [similar]
Flats: Old Navy [option]


more fall floral scarf options:

13 comments:

  1. such a great classic look and a lovely scarf
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I've been thinking about something similar, now I definitely need to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I love your scarf. I think that a denim jacket just adds fall magic to any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the winter version involve boots!? Perhaps a plaid/flannel scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this scarf! Denim jackets are just the best! I still have the same one from high school!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scarf, girl! I look forward to the legendary winter look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect fall outfit! I am still trying to get over why I don't wear maxi skirts in fall/winter. Can't wait for the winter version :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your "autumnizing" tricks! I really need to get better use out of my denim jacket, and this is a great way to do that!
    I've been having fun with making my summer sundress appropriate for fall lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did it so well. Cannot wait to see Winter's version.

    ReplyDelete
  10. obsessed with that scarf. You look amazing. Fabulous post, as always, love. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Your scarf is so pretty and the denim jacket is the perfect piece to transition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, this is way cute, Kate! I love the look of a maxi skirt with a denim jacket - it's so relaxed and comfortable! I'm eager to see your winter version!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...