Friday, October 11, 2013

stripes week :: summer sweater

As stripes week comes to a close, I reflect. I realize that one of the striped items I wore had black and white stripes (blazer), one had grey and white stripes (scarf), and the other two had navy and white stripes (giraffe sweater, dress). I was intentionally avoiding wearing black and white stripes all week, and so I did, but I ended up wearing "-and white" stripes. Is it just my closet that consists of so many "-and white" striped items, or is it the same for you? In an effort to wear colorful stripes, and finally wear an outfit inspired by this pin (totally forgot to link up with Heather yesterday, but doing so today!), I give you my final look of stripes week.



Sweater: LOFT [option, option, option]
Denim Jacket: via Target [option]
Skirt: The Limited [option]
Flats: Old Navy [option]


13 comments:

  1. Ah! So cute, Kate! I really like this whole outfit - the jean jacket is a nice touch! I tend to have a lot of "and white" stripes as well. I like the freshness of white and how it allows other colors to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the non-white stripes look AWESOME with denim!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit on you!

    XO,

    sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this summer sweater! I added my link from my striped-blazer look :) nice idea!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And btw, I also have only white- stripes...

      Delete
  5. You saved the best for last. I have a lot of ...+white stripes myself so I understand. This Outfit came out so nice and I love the pops of Neon. Make sure you stop by to see how I styled my head-to-toe Pink Outfit. Thank you.

    Have a Great Weekend, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! That sweater is great. You had an excellent week of stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't go wrong with stripes! And I love the denim jacket with this outfit!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with you that most of my stripes are black/navy with white. I love stripes and I am trying to branch out to other colors. Looking great with the denim jacket!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did a great job with this pinned it and did look
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely look!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by when ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  11. The arch on your back foot really pulls the eyes from the HVAC in the background to highlight the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...