Tuesday, October 8, 2013

stripes week :: scarf

Today marks day 2 of Stripes Week here and at Just Another Smith. While I have enough striped tops to do a few more weeks of stripes, I decided I'd mix things up a bit with my striped scarf. I rarely think of stripes as being an accent piece, but I think it worked out quite nicely today. Plus, I got to give some otherwise neglected pieces a chance to see the daylight once again!

Don't forget to swing by Andi's blog to see how she is wearing stripes this week! Inge has joined the party, so check out her blog, too!




Scarf: The Limited
Top: The Limited [option]
Pants: Apt. 9 via Kohl's [option]
Wedges: Merona via Target [option]


more striped scarf options:

11 comments:

  1. Kate, I absolutely love this outfit!! It's simple but so much fun with the blue shoes and striped scarf. You look really happy too. Your hubby must have been behind the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it looks like you are dancing in your second picture! I'm glad you guys are okay with me totally crashing your party haha. Great outfit, super cute but fun and casual, that's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy and chic - you look great in that tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at your tiny waist. get outta here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to build up my scarf collection, and I don't have a striped one--you've convinced me that I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layering piece & love the pop of color with your shoes!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your shoes and scarf! I was noticing that I have a ton of striped tops (and dresses), but I don't have any striped accessories at all! I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your stripes- week :) love te blazer from the last post and can't see to see what is up next :)
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want these shoes every time I see you wear them.

    Such a fresh look. I really dig it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity of this outfit. I am totally into the effortless chic looks and I think I need to find my one striped scarf now. So fun - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shoes & scarf. I have so many cute scarves from The Limited. I was there yesterday, did some shopping & though of you, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...