Thursday, October 10, 2013

stripes week :: dress

Some mornings, I just want to roll out of bed, put on a dress, a long cardigan, a scarf, and some booties, and call it a day. And sometimes, I do exactly that. I've had this cardigan since junior or senior year of undergrad, and haven't worn it much since over the past few years. Even though it might look weird paired with this dress, it made for a comfortable and easy outfit. I just hope I can wear these booties a few more times with bare legs before cold weather is here to stay!

Don't forget: Andi and I will be hosting a stripes link-up party tomorrow! Show us how you style your stripes!




Occasion: Office Hours, Attending Class
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Forever 21 [option]
Scarf: The Limited [option]
Booties: Candie's via Kohl's [option]


some striped dress options:

9 comments:

  1. I must have been channeling your energy today because I wore a striped dress and a cardigan today, too. I love the scarf you chose!

    P.S. Kendi posted a picture on Instagram of her wearing the bear dress you bought at Anthro. I was like, "hey! I recognize that!" Way to be ahead of the curve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, another super cute look. Lately I have been craving just simple basics without a lot of fuss. This is a great no-fuss outfit and I love the pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have been all about dresses or skirts and long cardigans. Also the booties look great with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the cardigan looks weird with the dress at all! I actually really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, you look comfy and totally put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love how the patterned scarf and stripes look together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the cardi length is so fun with the dress. Great pattern mixing!

    Alice
    www.happinessamtidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, Kate! I really, really like this outfit! I've been on the fence about booties for so long, but this just puts me over the edge and now I really would like a pair. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Striped Outfit the best, this week. The long cardigan works great with it. I love the scarf & booties, too. You look lovely in Purple.

    Check out my current post. I promise you will like the outfit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...