Friday, September 27, 2013

Work Clothes, I Suppose

Today I am guest posting at Work Clothes, I Suppose to talk about getting more (or the most) from your work clothes. Check it out!

My favorite kinds of work clothes are the ones that I want to reach for in the morning, despite having another outfit laid out from the night before. This morning, I looked at my planned outfit, and immediately reached for this top and these pants instead. It's been a long week. TGIF.



Occasion: Teaching
Top: LOFT {option, option, option}
Pants: The Limited {similar}
Ona Scrunch Flats: Mossimo via Target

7 comments:

  1. so cute blouse!

    xoxo,
    http://sislovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I just discovered your blog through Work Clothes, I Suppose, and I'm so glad I did! It seems like we have a lot in common--I am also working toward a PhD (in nutrition) and have an interest in fashion on the side. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top! Heading over to check out your guest post now :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun top! I have it but it's a bit snug on me and will need to wait till I lose 5-10 pounds before it feels right again. so bummed. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely printed top! I can see why you chose it :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top! So cute! Perfect piece to layer with!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! following you now. I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...