Friday, September 13, 2013

making adjustments

Today I'm linking up with Andi for a polka dot party! I had a different outfit planned (same cardigan, but buttoned up over black tank, and tucked into a cobalt skirt)... but when I woke up, it was 60 degrees out. I was not in the mood to be cold today so I opted for my go-to black ankle pants (I love them! These are similar, and now BOGO!) With a few adjustments, I was ready for class. I was considering leaving the cardigan open, without the belt, but I've already done that twice, so I opted for something different.



Occasion: Teaching
Blythe Blouse: J. Crew {same style}
Cardigan: Old Navy {option, sale option}
Ankle pants: The Limited {similar}
Ona Scrunch Flats: Mossimo via Target

Please excuse the face and the sloppiness of the cardigan over the blouse. I said to my husband "Hurry up and just take a picture-- I'm already late." Of course, all of the shots are of me in mid-sentence. (Don't worry-- I wasn't late for an important engagement. Just a trip to the mall. I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of my hits and misses... but mostly my misses.)

7 comments:

  1. Cute look - I like how you cuffed the sleeves. Bummer on what's sounds like an unsuccessful shopping trip. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I really like this! The cardigan looks amazing over the red shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I really like this! The cardigan looks amazing over the red shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! The same thing happens to me when my husband takes my pictures. One day, they successfully pick out our outfits and the next they can't take a formidable picture. Sheesh, men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love this outfit.Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look, you look great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the weather always makes me change my mind about what to wear. This turned out cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...