Monday, September 23, 2013

fall floral

You guys. It's officially fall. What better way to welcome the season than by layering and by bringing you a summer-to-fall look? If you've been following along lately, you could probably tell that I like layering dresses (recently: here, here) and I'll be layering with this dress in the near future.




Occasion: Teaching
Shirt: Gap (old, c/o Mom) {similar, similar}
*30%, 35% off with code THANKYOU
Dress: Apt. 9 via Kohl's {option}
Necklace: Forever 21 {option}
Flats: Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's {similar}

Thank you to those of you who offered feedback on whether I should get the bear dress from Anthropologie or not. It must have been fate (kind of) because I happened to be near an Anthropologie this weekend, and while they didn't have my size, I was able to place an order in store. Now it appears that it is sold out online. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week and will work out!

[Linking up with MollyJen, and Tara]

12 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see the dress! I love the bold print of your floral dress today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, can't wait to see the dress! I love the bold print of your floral dress today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress today! Now I'm wondering if any of my sleeveless dresses could work with a dress shirt underneath....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered this dress! So cute!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this necklace!
    It needs to jump into my jewelry collection NOW
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this outfit! It's such a perfect way to rock the layers and look great, too!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see how you style that fun bear dress! This floral print has such pretty colors and love the layering!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this pairing. I've never tried a feminine dress over a button-down, but I'm definitely going to now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute dress! I think autum is so beautiful :)
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Dress is like a Bouquet of Roses - literally. Love how you layered it. I layered a Dress yesterday, too. =) That's what's good about Fall. Because it is not too cold to bring out your Summer Dress and autumn-ize them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this dress! Though I hadn't through to pair it with my chambray so I will certainly be adding that to my list of ideas. :) Thanks! And thanks also for linking up with Fashionably Employed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is nothing sexier than a cute stylish girl posing in front of three...no, is that four...HVAC units! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...